HOW SOLAR SYSTEMS WORK
- Solar panels capture energy from the sun and convert it into Direct Current electricity
- The DC electricity from the solar panels is transferred to the inverter.
- The inverter converts the DC electricity from the solar panels into Alternating Current electricity to power household appliances.
- Any surplus energy is fed back into the grid or a solar battery.
- Electricity is drawn from the grid or solar battery when electricity demand exceeds solar panel output.
- Solar battery technology compliments solar panels, by storing electricity throughout the day and making it available for use atnight when solar panels cannot generate Electricity.
WHY CHOOSE SOLAR?
Solar energy is our greatest natural resource, and Australia may very likely have the greatest potential to lead the world in
producing clean renewable energy from the Sun. The benefits of a solar and battery system include;
EASY TO INSTALL AND MAINTAIN
Solar systems are modular in nature and free from moving parts, which makes them easier to install and maintain. Solar system performance monitoring is cheap, and can be completed remotely, allowing solar panels to be kept at peak performance year round.
REDUCED COSTS IN YOUR ELECTRICITY BILLS
South Australia has some of the highest electricity costs in the world. Solar Energy reduces the amount of electricity you source from the grid, and reduces the amount paid to electricity retailers. Having a solar and battery system will help protect you from costly rises in the price of electricity from grid retailers
GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Solar energy comes from the Earth’s greatest renewable energy resource, the Sun. Electricity produced from solar is renewable and clean energy, which means electricity generated from solar technology does not produce greenhouse gas emissions, and helps to reduce our carbon footprint Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and our dependence on fossil fuels is essential to the long term sustainability and prosperity of our communities.